2009-06-21

Father's Day

Today is 'Father's Day'-we usually celebrate the day and thank for our Father .So i e-mailed and sent PC card to my father. Because i couldn't visit to my father's house today.. However i am glad that he is pleased with my PC card. Happy

His character is so academic person who works harder , studies harder and takes efforts everything.Honestly i proud of him. He is 80 years old. Wow!! Super

He workd at a Chemical Laboratory for 40 years. Reading a lot. Writing a lot.

Anyway take care of yourself ,Dad

2 件のコメント:

Michela さんのコメント...

Hello Mami!
Thank you for your visit!
Wow! I have a follower from Japan, it's such a honour for me!
Greetings from Italy!
Arigatou!

Mami さんのコメント...

>Michela

Welcome to my page!!wow!!Fantastic!! I am so glad your visiting☆

please step by my diary whenever you like freely.

thanks