2010-10-22

Long time no see

Hi,it's me. Mami from Japan :D
Loong time no see. hehehe :)
First of all i have to say hello to everyone and greet to you.
How have you been?
Hope you're all right,of course.

As you know we had been terrible heat summer this year and we 've never experienced before. It was the hottest in 130 years. Unbeliabale!!

Finally we are at beginning of early (later?)Autumn  season.
The temperature is 24C here. Very comfortable for us.

Leaves(cherry trees) are changing into  colours day by day.
 Pretty cosmoses are blooming on the field


..rarely orange cosmoses


And then , I'd like to show you some of few photos about Tokyo- my daughter visited last month with her friend.

the Rainbow Bridge on the tokyo bey


Odaiba and Replicas of the Statue of Liberty from Paris.


Hey!! Tokyo Tower
(Sorry easy not to see..)


From the hotel at night


The high tower is the Tokyo Sky Tree is still under in the construction.
Now the tower is 488m and finally it will be 634m high.

This is Mt.Fuji from plane,
Really beautiful,isnt it?



So I know some of you are getting to ready for coming winter. Also this winter might be colder than usual.

and I'd like to hear of you about Halloween something...

Take care everyone!
See you soon!!


Afar from Japan.


5 件のコメント:

A garden just outside Venice さんのコメント...

Hello Mami! Glad to hear from you!
Hope you're well!
Autumn in Japan looks wonderful!
xxx

TK さんのコメント...

Hi Mami! Where have you been??
Beautiful cosmoses and beautiful Tokyo!! How I wish I could be in Tokyo now! Have a nice weekeend Mami!

joo さんのコメント...

I love the photos of Tokyo- must be wonderful city! We have autumn at the moment, and it's beautiful:)
Hugs

Jean Tuthill さんのコメント...

Hi Mami, I'm happy to see your post. Your pictures are beautiful. I hope to see more posts from you soon.

Lorrie さんのコメント...

Hello Mami,

Floss told me about your site and I'm glad to have found it. I wrote a post about a gift from a Japanese man given to my husband. They are delicious pastries and I'd like to know what they are.

If you visit my blog, it's the post on Saturday, October 23.
Thank you so much.

Lorrie