2009-11-29

Christmas Advent

Yesterday I was a bit lazy ..cloudy weather sometimes makes me unhappy though.. then i checked my mail box.. I found a parcel unusual..

i read its address..from M-I-C-H-E-L-A xxxxx Italy... Wow wow!! I jumped up then at the place/
Here's lovely goodies:)




Michela does remember my favorite colour-pink and white.This pretty necklace is Michela's made. I love them Arigato!!


How do I look?;)


Thank you so much Michela and I do appreciate your friendship.



* ☆ * ☆* ☆* ☆*

I joined Floss's 'A Pause in Advent'.


My family is non-Christian. However please allow me to join with you.
I would like to learn your Christmas very much.
 Also I feel Christmas season particularly and holly for me.
and it might be happy season for everyone.
we thank for our safety, good health and lots of happiness.

So I'm preparing for Christmas decorations for my house too.
I'll show you ordinarily family preparations
for Christmas as possible i could here.




I made this lease


this is a preserved -flower lease  smells good



family tree with LED lights
First Card I just received from Michela.;)


☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

POINCETTIA is the Christmas flower here of courseWe love its red leaves like as star-shape.


Very popular small pot for family plant


PRINCETTIA
New face for this Christmas in Japan named from princess.

CYCLAMEN
This is at my house



 Cyclamen also Christmas flower in Japan. Maybe its vivid colour.


10 件のコメント:

Tracey さんのコメント...

I love your decorations Mami! The plants are beautiful too. Michela is such a lovely thoughtful girl isn't she. xxx

Unknown さんのコメント...

Very nice - vibrant Christmas flowers - so lovely!

Michela さんのコメント...

Hi Mami! You look very pretty!!!
I love Princettia! Thank you for telling us more about Japanese Christmas!

Elizabethd さんのコメント...

Your flowers are so lovely. I'm glad you joined us for Advent.

Susie's country cottage さんのコメント...

HI Mani
Welcome to Christmas!! I hope you enjoy joining in with our festivities. The things you received from Michela are gorgeous. You are so lucky.
Susie

Floss さんのコメント...

I love the Princettia - what a wonderful colour! Thanks so much for joining us for Advent.

bubble さんのコメント...

The decorations look lovey!

How nice of Michela! xx

JuanitaTortilla さんのコメント...

What nice presents from Michela! it is already Christmas for you :)
Me too, I don't celebrate Christmas in its holy sense, but I like the atmosphere and gift-giving spirit that the season brings.

Janie さんのコメント...

I like the Princettia. I haven't seen that plant before.
I think your Christmas decorations are beautiful!

Kaye Swain さんのコメント...

How fun to visit and enjoy your Christmas decorations and flowers. They're all delightful. I especially enjoyed the cute teddy bear garland and the Princettia - so pretty! :) Have a blessed Advent season! :)