2009-11-09

About Music..

Next sunday..it is supposed to be entry in a music recital for me.
Me?? YES!!!!! ME!!!!  Honestly I play this instrument called Electone Stagea of YAMAHA. i am the one of players among entries.





So...somehow it was creative day today..I decorated black hat with this sparkling blue span.  it needs to make performance  for all of  us players at the stage of course. We usually DO make costumes by ourselves actually.
Dont you  think  unusual me??? 




and  here is...

hehe...isnt it excellent??;)



BTW this time i have a  wonderful partner who is nice and pretty lady ,Itoshi.
she is 20yrs old student at university. She has been studying music.
we'll play together as a duet. We're playing 'Someday My Prince Will Come' which is arranged like as club music. So everyday we practice and practice...
Now I am little bit tense...Wow!!  I will do my best!!

(And sorry ..I dont visit your blogs and leave comments anything recently...)


Take care everyone!
See you soon!

Mami

9 件のコメント:

Globetrotting Gamine さんのコメント...

have fun at the recital!

Michela さんのコメント...

Good luck Mami!!! Please, take some pictures for us when you will wear that lovely hat!

Tracey さんのコメント...

Wow! Wow! Wow!!!!!! Good luck! Please put some photographs up for us to see.... XXX

Floss さんのコメント...

Wow - good luck! I can just imagine you on stage in that smart hat!

Janie さんのコメント...

I love your hat, and I'm so impressed that you're going to be in a musical recital. Good luck and have fun.

Unknown さんのコメント...

Best of luck to you and your partner!!

Elizabeth and Gary さんのコメント...

Hi Mami,
How fun and exciting for you!. Good luck, your hat is wonderful and very pretty, you will be great. I wish I was there to cheer you on.
Enjoy your day,
Elizabeth

Duchess of Tea さんのコメント...

Hello Mami darling, how is my favourite blogger, I hope life is treating you marvelously. Mine was a bit topsy turvy of late as you know, but is slowly returning to normal. I thank you for checking in on me and for the sweet comment you left behind, you are a dear friend. I wish you lots of luck, enjoy it darling.

Take care
Love & Hugs
Duchess

Susie's country cottage さんのコメント...

Hi Mami
Wow, I'm impressed. Good luck for this Sunday with your recital. I love your sparkly hat.
Susie