2010-02-08

valentine chocolates Update

Our buyer did a good job to serch famous and delicious chocolates in the
world. so we can choose among 100 more variety of chocolates, Wow!!
I'll praise them here. But to myself,I cant write down all of them though...spellings are difficult..:-(

(Belguim)
Pierre Marcolini
PierreLedent
wittamer
GODIVA
Debailleul
Bruyerre

(Italy)
amedei
caffarel
BABBI

(France)
MICHEL CHAUDUN

Patchi from  Lebanon

(Switzerland)
Teuscher
Hefti

Hope our buyer will dicover more.

Have a lovely Valentine's week!!

4 件のコメント:

zsazsazsu さんのコメント...

Super Mami ! My grandfather is Swiss and made his own brand of chocolates :http://www.kirsch-stengeli.ch/ - it a very little chocolates-world ;-)

Susie's country cottage さんのコメント...

I love all chocolates but for special occasions I buy Godiva. They are vey expensive so it really has to be a special occasion!
Susie

Unknown さんのコメント...

What a lot of choice of fabulous chocolate!

RNSANE さんのコメント...

Such fun. I always buy chocolates when I am traveling in Europe. The best I ever ate was a truffle in Geneva, Switzerland. It was this tiniest piece of heaven that cost so much. I bought a box of six to bring back so my three sons could each have one and I savored the rest. Incredible.