2009-09-11

Looking down

 First to say, i appreciate to all your warmly comments of my last post about my daughter.Thank you so much.she is well now.

Now looking down, these are the view from the 30th floors at the restaurant where i had lunch with my daughter.
Finally today i'll show you some photos of Osaka where i live little bit.














You see plenty of buildings there .This is the center of osaka,but littile bit the edge of area.Actually i live at a small city far from here one hour drive. However we usually go out by local train. we dont have to care of parking or traffic jam,it can be easy to move.












Now it shows development,the capital city is becoming how?

8 件のコメント:

A Joyful Chaos さんのコメント...

Glad to hear your daughter is feeling better again. It's no fun being sick!

Elizabethd さんのコメント...

What an amazing city that must be. It is quite different to see from a high viewpoint.

Susie's country cottage さんのコメント...

Hi Mami
Thanks for showing us these photos of Osaka. It looks like a very big city. It is nice to have an idea of the sort of place you live in. Glad to hear your daughter is feeling better.
Susie

Cathy さんのコメント...

I enjoyed your photos very much, Mami. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for leaving a comment. You have a lovely blog.

Cal さんのコメント...

Things can get lost in translation. Good to see these pics. Glad your daughter is ok.

Elizabeth and Gary さんのコメント...

Wow, 30 floor's high. What a view you had. Osaka looks like a lovey city.
I am so glad your sweet daughter is feeling better. The soup did the trick.
Take care and enjoy your day,
Elizabeth

Janie さんのコメント...

What a beautiful, thriving city. You are smart to go into the city by train to avoid the traffic jams. I'm glad to hear your daughter is well now.

Duchess of Tea さんのコメント...

Hello darling, thank you for visiting my cottage and for the sweet comment you left behind, much appreciated. I am here for a visit and I must say you have a fascinating blog, full of interesting posts and lovely photos. Darling, I just link your blog to mine and joined you followers. I will visit you again.

Love & Hugs
Duchess ♥♥♥