2010-04-20

..I am a Clivia

I am a Clivia which Mami's father is looking after very well at his garden....deviding the root of a plant , watering or giving some sunshine day by day
I'm at the entrance of the house.Still Spring air is chilly..I want some more sunshine...please !!

...and Mami's father is wanting to bloom for days,


...well,I feel warmer a bit..

..Is it the time?...now blooming!!

..how do i look?  Am I gorgeous? Am I pretty?
Mami's father seems to be so proud of me(Clivia) ahem!! :)
He looks so happy. I am very happy too!!
He has another some more pots which he looks forward to blooming. Soon or late, every pot is ready for flowering

Thank you for taking your time for today!

Have a nice week!

PS)
to all of you under the haze from Iceland Volcano, I hope you'll have comfortable time very soon. And also to some of you at the airport ,hope you'll be back to home safely and good rest very quickly. (there are few people at our airport...too poor)

Bleesed to you all!!

Mami


4 件のコメント:

Michela さんのコメント...

Hi Mami!
Your dad is another "Green Thumb", eh?! ;-)
His Clivias are beautiful, mine have not blossomed yet!
xxx

Unknown さんのコメント...

Clivia - so beautiful. Looks very very happy :-)

TK さんのコメント...

I have never seen Clivia in my whole life before. It's such a beautiful flower. The color is awesome. Enjoy spring!

Beth さんのコメント...

What a beautiful bloom! Thanks for sharing and have a great week!
Beth