2009-08-30

Family Day and Okonomiyaki

I went to Okonomiyaki restaurant with my family on Saturday. Okonomiyaki is like as a japanese pancake.

we sit in front of a teppan ; big iron plate is on the table

setting ;

we use a big kote (fish slice) at making or turning over

toast

add to your favorites:meat,cheese,mochi,seafood,corn whatever.
Maybe it is similar to pizza?? Although it is different from pizza.

we were waiting until a Waiter made all of our orders .
Cheers!
Glad to nice meeting ,keeping good health each others and so on...

We useally dont have much time talking each others so that we talked a lot with pretty fun.

then we plaster okonomiyaki sauce and toss mayonnaise and aonori.Egg is special order for my son

omusoba is :roll up soba with egg like omelet

see..mayonaise art a bit??

Seems juicy;

They were definitely nice and soft and flaffy...yum.yum...
we were all stuffed and satisfied okonomiyaki.

How about your weekends?
Have a nice day!!

5 件のコメント:

Michela さんのコメント...

Hi Mami! Glad you had a lovely evening!
All this food reminds me of Japanese cartoons I used to watch when I was a child!

Susie's country cottage さんのコメント...

Hi Mami
Love the pancake. Its ingredients seem like a Full English Breakfast all mixed up! Delicious.

theUngourmet さんのコメント...

Yum! This all looks very good! :P

I had a little french toast with bananas and blueberries this morning with my son. I am now trying to decide what I should make for dinner.

Floss さんのコメント...

Hello - what lovely food you are cooking for your family!

I tried to leave a comment on your post above, but I can't find the 'leave a comment' button - how strage!

Anyway, thank you very much for entering my giveaway, and for your very positive resolutions - have fun working on them!

theUngourmet さんのコメント...

I wanted to comment on your stew but I can't see your comments on that post???

It looks wonderful and I just LOVE those cute shape cutter for the carrots! I want one!